The biggest event of our year is right around the corner, with just over three months to go before the 2023 WAFES Conference and Awards are held on Friday September 8 and Saturday September 9.
Volunteers who would like to attend the conference and awards have two ways to register to be a part of the weekend’s events.
- BGU leaders have received an email asking them to endorse two volunteers to attend the conference by Tuesday 11 July.
- Volunteers are encouraged to speak with their BGU leader if they would like to be endorsed to attend the conference.
- BGU endorsed volunteers will receive an email with a link to complete their online conference registration by Friday 14 July.
Expression of Interest list
- Volunteers can now join an Expression of Interest list which will be used to allocate any remaining places for the conference and/or awards gala dinner.
- This process is the only way to attend either event if you’re not BGU endorsed or a WAFES Awards finalist or their nominator.
- The Expression of Interest list is open for self-nomination until Friday 14 July.
- Volunteer on the Expression of Interest list will have four opportunities to secure a place, with preference given to those who haven’t attended the conference before.
For more information on registrations and to keep up to date with the latest news visit the WAFES Conference website.